The Whitehouse Consultancy is committed to providing our team members with opportunities to develop their skills and take on responsibility. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
The Whitehouse Consultancy runs a successful paid internship programme. If you are interested in applying for the internship programme, please email a cover letter and CV, with the subject heading “Internship Programme”, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we try to respond to recruitment enquiries, unfortunately, due to the large number of enquiries we receive, this is not always possible.
We are currently advertising for the following vacancies:
- Ambition to be a company leader;
- Overall responsibility for maintaining client accounts and establishing a long term strategic approach to client activity;
- Responsibility for new business development and meeting growth targets, including oversight and development of new business strategies, leading on pitches, identifying opportunities for potential clients and growing existing accounts;
- Overall responsibility for client retention and profitably within your sector cluster (as appropriate);
- Advising and assisting the Managing Director on a range or company level issues and responsibilities incl. ensuring compliance with the law, good practice, and maintenance of high ethical standards; and providing leadership in driving forward all aspects of the business;
- Through membership of the Business Development Team, supporting the Managing Director in the development of the company’s business plan and the setting and achievement of key targets;
- Ensuring that all aspects of the business are properly managed, including the team, client relationships, budgets, assets and resources;
- Responsibility for liaison with professional support services and external contractors;
- Working with the Managing Director on budgetary decisions taken by the company;
- Any other tasks as required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- Extensive experience in a political and public policy making role in Westminster, Whitehall, think-tanks, NGOs or the private sector;
- A thorough and extensive knowledge of the political processes in the UK and Europe;
- Ability to develop and deliver successful political campaigns for clients from the public, private and voluntary sectors;
- Experience in issues-led PR, media relations and social media;
- A proven ability to retain clients over the long-term, a proven track record of winning new business and working independently and autonomously in overseeing and managing client accounts;
- Proven ability to manage and grow teams;
- Ability to provide high-level strategic advice and counsel to the Managing Director.
To apply, please send your CV to Helen.Munro@whitehouseconsulting.co.uk
London living wage – £9.75 per hour
We are now recruiting an Intern to provide support to our busy office based near London Bridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a keen interest in public policy to gain an insight into public affairs and work in a consultancy environment.
The internship will provide the successful candidate with a thorough understanding of Parliamentary processes, including legislative work, as well as research, campaigning and public affairs techniques. We pay all our interns the London Living Wage and the majority go on to secure full-time jobs in public affairs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Able to demonstrate an interest/some experience in energy and environment policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiasm for politics and a desire to work in public affairs
- A good team player, willing to contribute at every level
The applicant should be available to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, for at least three months.
3 March 2017
Interviews will be held as soon as possible. Please note that we may appoint before the closing date.
To apply for this job, please send a CV (no more than two pages) and covering letter to Ben Rochelle at email@example.com.